Second to none Gopro Video Editor is developed by software engineer familiar with the work of Gopro Hero3, Hero3+ and HD Hero camera by testing and researching. Specially targeted for both pro alike and amateur Gopro users to meet the need to cut, split, combine, add transition/text, add backgorund music on Gopro footage, burn gopro video DVD and publish on Youtube in a simple video editing way.
It’s no secret that Gopro.mp4 video format is lamed for Windows Movie Maker for imcompatibility, while Sony Vegas and Premiere Pro are too complicated to be simple and efficient. Hero3+ Gopro video editor edits, converts, and burns Gopro movies when and where there is a need. The time you choose to use Gopro video editor, you are authorized to free use any other products from AVS4YOU PC Downloads. Try it!
We always believe Gopro Video Editor is the winner Gopro Hero3+ video editing program. Grab a free download of the program now to run a test for editing, conversion and burning.We also prepare a copy of Gopro video editor for Mac in case you are working on Mac OS X (included Mavericks)
Things Gopor video editor can do beautifully
1. Natively edit Gopro Hero3+, Hero2 and GoPro HD Hero videos without conversion! Easily cut, split, join Gopro movies, add background music, slow motion, add text, even on Windows 8.1
2. Convert Gopro video to DVD, Bluray disc.
3. Convert Gopro mp4 to other formats like avi, wmv, mov, flv, 3gp, avhcd, vob, iPad Air, iTunes, Apple TV, iPhone 5S
Guide on how to use Gopro video Editor
Step 1: Free Download and install GoPro Video Editor
Click here to download it. After the download is finished, run the GoProVideo Editor.exefile and follow the installation wizard instructions.
Step 2: Launch GoPro Video Editor and load your video.
- Press Import Media Files to add media files stored on your computer HDD. In the opened Windows explorer window select the needed video file and click Open;
- Press Capture from Camera to use video recordings captured from your camera. The AVS Video Recorder application will be launched to let you do it;
If you want to load some more files to your current project use the Import, Capture or Screen Capture buttons of the Media Library.
Step 3: Add your video to the Timeline To apply different effects to your video, place the movie to the Timeline area, first of all. If you import a new file to the program using the buttons from the Start Project page, this file will be added to the Timeline automatically.
Now all the preliminary actions are done and you can proceed to add transitions, apply different effects, lay text and other videos over the main ones, dub episodes and create DVDs with menus.