Gopro Video Editor-the best video editing software that walks the line between usability and functionality-precisely edit videos from Gopro Hero4, GOPRO Hero+LCD, GoPro Hero4 Session, HERO4 Black, gopro hero4 Silver and GOPRO HD in MOV MP4 AVI format, working perfectly with all your video editing projects.
Best-in-class Gopro Video Editor can trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix Gopro video with other video editing projects, it presents you with 300 innovative video effects and transitions, and allows inserting menus, audio, text comments and subtitles. Gopro HERO Video Editor continues to top the chart of gopro video editing software for the delicate balance between usability and functionality with precision. Gopro Video Editor has all the tools that hobbyists and prosumers want, combined with an intuitive interface for the newcomer. It also has the most robust video editing community in the Goproforums network.
Easiest GoPro Video Editor imports, edits, burns and shares your gopro video with its powerful video editing, DVD and Bluray burning, video converting and YouTube video sharing features. With Gopro Video Editor, you can apply effects and add specially designed menus, add audio, video and images to your videos. What’s more, gopro video editor even allows you to transfer video from DV-, web- or VHS-cameras and mix video together with GoPro’s.
GOPRO HERO4 VIDEO EDITOR can helps you edit then transfer Gopro videos to iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Pro, Apple TV, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, HTC,etc. Grab a free download of gopro video editor now to run a test for editing, converting and burning a DVD. We also prepare a copy of Mac Gopro Video Editor in case you are working on Mac OS X (OS X EL Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Syrah included)
Gopor video editor awesomely can do
1. Smoothly edit Gopro HERO4, Hero3+, Hero2 and GoPro HD Hero videos without conversion! Easily cut, split, join Gopro movies, add background music, slow motion, add text, even on Windows 10, Windows 8.1
2. Punt gopro video down to iTunes for sync with iPhone, iPad, Apple TV.
3. Convert and burn Gopro video to CD, DVD, Bluray disc.
4. Convert Gopro Video to HTML 5 video formats MPEG-4, H.24, OGG
3. Convert Gopro mp4 to other formats like avi, wmv, mov, flv, 3gp, avhcd, vob, iPad Air, iTunes, Apple TV, iPhone 5S
Step by step guide on how to edit gopro video using Gopro video Editor
Step 1: Free Download and install GoPro Video Editor
Click here to download it. After the download is finished, run the GoProVideo Editor.exefile and follow the installation wizard instructions.
Step 2: Launch GoPro Video Editor and load your video.
- Press Import Media Files to add media files stored on your computer HDD. In the opened Windows explorer window select the needed video file and click Open;
- Press Capture from Camera to use video recordings captured from your camera. The AVS Video Recorder application will be launched to let you do it;
If you want to load some more files to your current project use the Import, Capture or Screen Capture buttons of the Media Library.
Step 3: Add your video to the Timeline To apply different effects to your video, place the movie to the Timeline area, first of all. If you import a new file to the program using the buttons from the Start Project page, this file will be added to the Timeline automatically.
Now all the preliminary actions are done and you can proceed to add transitions, apply different effects, lay text and other videos over the main ones, dub episodes and create DVDs with menus.